This carrot cake is anything delicious you can think of, it’s so yummy and very moist.
I have been making a lot of cake recipes lately, but I must confess this carrot cake has found its way to become one of my favourite. One good thing about this carrot cake is that:
. It doesn’t require any special tool to prepare.
. It doesn’t cost much to prepare
. It is super super tasty. I give you my word,you won’t stop at first bite.
You need to take advantage that carrot is in season now and give yourself and family a special treat of this yummy carrot cake as many times as possible.
21/2 cups of all purpose flour
11/4 cup of vegetable oil
1 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
11/2 tsp of baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder
1 table spoon ground cinnamon
1 tsp grated nutmeg
3 cups grated carrots
1) Do not use the grated carrots they sell in stores,they are either two hard,two thick or crunchy.
2) Heat up oven to 170°C ,grease the pan with margarine and lightly flour it or line the pan with parchment paper.
1) In a medium bowl combine the flour,grated nutmeg ground cinnamon,baking powder,baking soda and salt.
2) In another bowl,mix the vegetable oil with the granulated and Brown sugar well.
3) Whisk in the eggs and add the grated carrot.
4) Pour the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and combine.
5) Pour into the greased pan and bake in a preheated oven for 45 minutes (or until when you insert tooth pick and it comes out clean.
6) Allow the carrot hot cake to rest in the pan for 10-15 minutes. Then,run a knife round the edges and place transfer on a cooking rack to cool properly.
Enjoy with you loved ones If you desire like to add frosting to the cake,allow it to cool completely before doing so.
When you try the recipe, it me know how it goes.