Oat pancake is a more healthy meal to tryout. Its really filling and delicious. The recipe is so easy to follow, you will be needing only a food processor or blender to blend everything together easily. On the alternative a whisk can be used.
When I first tried this oat and yoghurt pancake, I prepared it for myself only but was surprised as the kids highjacked it. For me it’s no longer a weight loss recipe but a healthy family recipe.
11/2 cup oat flour
1/2 cup oat
300ml Greek yoghurt
2 tablespoon coconut oil
3 sachet stevia
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla flavour
2 tablespoon butter for frying
1) In a food processor or blender, add the Greek yoghurt, oat flour, eggs, coconut oil, baking powder & vanilla flavour.
2) Blend everything together till very smooth.
3) Add oats for more extra texture and mix together.
4) Add a tablespoon of butter in a non stick pan and swindle it round the pan.
5) Scoop the pancake batter into the pan and fry for 3minutes on each side.
6) Remove from heart and serve with extra Greek yoghurt and strawberry.
Enjoy and let me know when you try it out.