Indomie fritata is one creative way to enjoy your noodles and its super delicious. I told you that the possibility is endless on ways you can try out new food. When i made this recipe, I didn’t know what I bargained for; My five years old son has never allowed me to rest he wants this to be included in his lunch box daily and my husband who doesn’t like noodles ate the bigger portion.
One good thing about this Indomie Fritata is not that it is very delicious, it is very satisfying. One slice of it is a complete meal for you, I actually felt as if I ate pounded yam. It is attractive and am sure the kids will like this. Watch the video at the end of this post.
1 Belleful pack of Indomie
6 eggs Sausages
2 Scotch bonnet pepper
1/2 red bell pepper
1/2 yellow bell pepper
2 medium size carrots
1/2 medium size onions
Salt to taste
.Prepare all the topping (cut the pepper, carrots, or onions, sauce and set aside.
.Whisk the eggs with salt, scotch bonnet pepper and onions.
1) Cook the noodles for 2 minutes with the seasoning
2) Drain off the excess water from the indomie.
3) Put a little vegetable oil on the pan and pour the noodles, spread the noodles evenly on the pan
4) Pour the egg mixture on the Indomie.
5) Lower the heat and add all the prepared topping; yellow and red bell peppers, carrots, sausages and onions. The different combination of these colours makes It all attractive.
6) Transfer to the oven for 2 minutes
7) Bring out from the oven and cut and serve.
8) Enjoy with your loved ones with your favourite drinks
NOTE: If you won’t be transferring this to an oven, after putting your topping, cover the pan and cook on an extremely low heat so that it can cook evenly.
Let me know how it turns out.