This special yoghurt bread is for for special people like you. It’s so soft and very delicious. I still ask myself why I haven’t being preparing this yoghurt bread before now. They are total irresistible and the aroma very inviting, the kids couldn’t allow it to cool before they devoured it.
It’s a combination of tartness from the yoghurt and sweet taste from the other ingredients gives it a unique sweet taste. I used an unsweetened yoghurt for this, you can also use the sweetened yoghurt for this but the quantity of sugar has to be reduced.
The video tutorial is at the end recipe, do well to watch it.
6 cups flour
2 cups yoghurt
1 cup sugar
11/2 tablespoon yeast
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup water
2 tablespoon milk flavour
1/4 cup melted margarine
Sesame seeds (optional)
1) Put the Greek yoghurt into the micro wave and warm it but if using normal yogurt there will be no need for this step.
2) Add flour, Sugar, yeast, salt and milk flavour into a bowl and mix together.
3) Create a hole at the center and pour in the yoghurt, margarine, egg and water.
4) Mix everything together till well combined
5) The dough will be sticky, cover it and allow it to rest.
6) After about 20mintues, Transfer the Dough to a pre-floured surface and Mix together
7) Transfer the dough to a prepared bread pan, cover it and allow it to rise.
8) Once the dough has risen, glaze with egg wash and sprinkle Sesame seeds on top.
9) Bake in a preheated oven of 180°C for 20minutes or until the bread is ready.
10) Allow the bread for five minutes before proceeding to remove them from the pan.
Note that the bread is very soft and you can allow totally cool before cutting them.
ENJOY!!! and don’t forget to write your feedback, I will be waiting in the comments section.